Innovative Conveyor Concepts- Motorized Roller Conveyors
Conveyor systems powered by motorized rollers are configured
without the use of external drive units, chains, and drive shafting.
These systems are quieter and more efficient.
Call ICC for quick quote and quick delivery.
|Motorized Roller Conveyor
Motorized Roller Drives:
Motorized Roller Drive Applications:
- Power Assisted Gravity Conveyors or Gravity Upgrades
- Powered Curves
- Zero Pressure Accumulation
- Limited Space or Floor Mounted Applications
- Low Profile
- Office Space, Mail Room, Noise Sensitive Environments
- Weigh Scale Conveyor
- Workstation Conveyors
- Clean Room or Clean Environments
- Powered Transfers
Motorized pulleys/drums are used in applications where motorized rollers are not a viable alternative due to capacity. Motorized pulleys are primarily used in belt conveyor applications demanding a clean looking, quiet, and efficient conveyor system.